Monday, August 26, 2013

little pink shot ~

I have no idea what was in that shot I got at my friend's urgent care today but it kept me from smooth melting onto the floor and helped with breathing like...a lot. Probably a a triple dose with decadron, B12 and lincocin. Dr Connell used those all the time (minus the B12) and it's a miracle concoction for a croupy kid. The ped who came later poo pooed giving all the kids antibiotic shots because it encourages resistance of organisms to current meds and he's right. That's why we have MRSA and VRE to this day.

Waking up on my own is not something that I do often when it's still dark but today I found myself treasuring time with my furbabies until we all rolled out for whatever they do while I'm gone to the sawmill. Today it was done in the house because it's hot as hell. Everybody thinks I'm moving to Fiji because I'm selling off some of my stuff and it's kinda funny that none of them can fathom that it's financial necessity to keep rolling with the task at hand which has many layers. There's the car situation with one dead and the other barely going. Pickers have supported us during the past week and the goal is to arrive at our paydays with no big hole in the account where a healthy balance should be. I mentioned to her the other day that we had been sitting on that money all these years and she pointed out that it's a good damn thing!

Actually, I'm looking forward to redecorating the place as my own not some ancient tomb of an antique store. Like my friend said, I'm selling good pieces at a fair price and that goes a long way with folks. That would be the dude who bought the strawberry hand crate and marked it up 500% for resale. Hey..if you can get it, go for the gold I say.

In other news, the Tea Party is a bunch of asshats but we all knew that. The reason they want to get rid of taxes is so they can be rich forever and be more than the 1% although that would be hard to top. I have some words of wisdom for my evil enemy Rand Paul if he wants to be president or anything close. Listen to your father dude, except for the abortion thing he's my ideal representative. If you expect to make it in this increasingly Dem republic, you gotta' compromise. He feels that way because of all the babies he delivered!!

I don't know about ya'll, but I didn't know Big Ernie was a Methodist until I watched 42 yesterday. Almost didn't recognize Harrison Ford. Mud was strange but interesting and shirtless Matthew is always a joy to watch. Hey..I may be old, but I ain't dead yet.

^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment