Saturday, August 17, 2013

customer service?

Since I am attempting to supplement my income by selling things online internet service is a necessity. And of course, I wait until the last minute to open the warning letter from ATT that my service would be discontinued YESTERDAY if the pittance was not paid. They've cut me off before and charge 30 bucks for a reconnect. So I was on a mission yesterday afternoon to get in touch with someone somehow to pay the bill. I didn't have the original bill so I didn't have the four digit code I needed to do it by phone. Hmm..So I headed to their online payment center only to find that I could not pay online due to the "status" of my account. Okay then. The auto thingy wouldn't give me an option to talk to a real person until I came up with that four digit code. So what did I do? I called the wireless customer care number and told some poor girl my predicament and asked could she please PLEASE help me do this thing even though it wasn't in her job description. And she did, bless her heart. I was on hold forever but that's normal for a call like that, especially on Friday afternoon around closing time. I guess it got paid, because I'm still on the interwebs. And still pulling stuff out to display. Hey..I don't give up easy and I figure I can't take it with me. If I've learned anything in this life it's to travel light.

Not that I'm going far, mind you. The Neon is dead and the Camry is on life support. We do good just to get to work and home much less travel to exotic locations. My friend Lorna has a birthday today and if she's on schedule she's spending it in the Keys, her favorite place on earth. Kiss the beach for me girl. I'm working on that plan in my little head, as I type. Where there's a will there's a way unless you're a procrastinator like me. BG and I talked about "manifesting" our dreams yesterday and that's something that you taught me well.

Jordan did NOT want to go to sleep last night so the movie we attempted to watch will have to wait until this afternoon. He's so freakin' cute it should be against the law. At six months, he's sitting alone and learning to explore and play. We made a huge mess eating some kind of pureed vegetable but he loved it.

That's all I know and I reckon no news is good news. Keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment