Friday, August 23, 2013

i been cheated

One of my favorite songs has that name and is performed by a very talented band featuring a blues guitarist and vocalist who is a TV weatherman from the South Fulton TN/ Fulton KY area which turns on a dime right at Purchase Parkway. I swear I drove around that intersection five times the first time I went that way and didn't know the proper turn. You can go straight on curvy winding roads toward Murray or to the left for the interstate and you're never really sure where TN ends and KY begins. Rand Paul and Bill Haslam are proud, dontcha' know? Happy birthday Lew!

This has been a VERY long stretch of days filled with congestion and coughing and working at the sawmill in between appointments with customers and early bedtimes. I know better than to let the happy pills run out but when you're broke and sick something's gotta' give and that was it. We didn't even have the money for sudafed, but of course you have to have a freakin' prescription for that thankyouverymuch meth heads. That means another co-pay to see a provider. Personally, I think they're all in it together.

Therefore? I have never been so glad to see the eve of two days off arrive. I mean gah, give a girl a break umkay? Somehow or another by manifestation and prayer we've made it through hell week. Let's manifest paying the utility bill without an OD charge why don't we. TVA passed a 1.5% rate increase in an economy where most people, if they're not CEOs, won't get a raise. Sup with that?

Like my mama and santa say "BELIEVE"

No comments:

Post a Comment