Sunday, November 25, 2012

mysterious ways

If it's Sunday it must be ummm...doughnut and eggs at Rita's place. That's where we headed after I scooped 'em up from the steps of FUMC at the corner of Main and McGaughey. It takes a village with my brother doing pickup and delivery to the early service and either me, BG or Tony picking up the afterwards part. Next weekend I'm working so it's plan B. After all that I rounded up my pro-bono moving crew and we headed out on that little adventure. I've never had a futon in my life and I'm totally in love with this microsuede one that we picked up from a friend. The house was full of birds chirping and whatnot...a cheery chaotic scene not unlike our own home. Then we headed to boss friend's place for a new bed for these old bones. One of the guys who helped brought his baby girl along so BG and I had fun playing with her cute little self. There's nothing happier than a little kid's giggle.

I've been playing hooky from reality reporting just because this year has made me so incredibly tired of bad news. Adding insult to injury, partisan politicians continue to play games with each other and we suffer the consequences. I don't give a rat's ass who's having affairs with whom unless it's a Soviet spy or something. It doesn't give me a really strong feeling about the mindset of this country when we try to grill a couple of guys for doing what 75% of them do. Just sayin'. Speaking of which Ryder is early with her first period so now we've got boy dogs circling like it's the OK Corral up here. Somehow that spay got put on the back burner when Faith got dying sick. She's better now and the new futon is the exact same shade of chocolate brown. I take that as a good sign.

^j^






No comments:

Post a Comment