Friday, July 10, 2020

the saga continuesI

I have an appointment for counseling online next week.  As we all know, I won my appeal with the Marketplace so my advocate called today to say that the number I gave her which was issued on Feb 1st is cancelled.  Alrighty then.  Evidently when they figured out that I was covered from the get go, they got rid of that 2nd policy and the big ass out of pocket.  Only nobody told me.  Sooooo...I called my friends at BC/BS to find that the original policy is now active.  This means I have to backtrack and let all providers know that the first policy number is now active and they can refile.  Lerd.  At least if I do the footwork I won't have to file a chapter 7 for medical bills.  Plus my brother will get the rest of his money back.  Win win, all the way around.  I was like a dog with a bone on that one.by 

Today's devo was presented on the subject of fear.  She cited a lot of sources which I don't remember but the takeaway was "do not be afraid."  There was an acronym for fear which I won't repeat but you should check it out on our church's FB live.  Very inspiring!

I am (not so) patiently waiting for the veggies to get big enough to pick.  I do a twice daily walk to check for Mr. Hornworm and see how growth is going.  So far the squash and 'maters are booming.  The cucumber?  Not so much.  Lots of blooms and spreading but nada.  The plant is pretty in and of itself with those little yellow blooms.  I don't eat 'em anyway.  I just use them to put on my puffy eyes.  

I continue to paint on the front porch and am loving every minute of it because it is a labor of love for my grandbaby.  I'm  gonna let her take a swipe or two at it next time she's here.  Maybe add some stickers!  

Y'all be happy and blessed.  That's how I feel today ^j^






No comments:

Post a Comment