Wednesday, July 15, 2020

eat my dust

Pecan lane is currently under construction with a now and then grating of the rock that was laid some six months ago. It is impossible to walk on and drivingrisky.  I just made a run to the chicken store and of course the dogs wanted to get out and run that half mile.  I went very slow but both of them were invisible in that cloud behind me.  I'm hoping that this means tar and chip soon so that we can drive safely and walk without slipping.  On my first ER visit for the diverticulitis I almost met my maker due to loose gravel at the top of the hill.

So, winning the appeal wasn't such a great thing after all.  I am now without insurance until I pay 1900 bucks in back premiums to BC/BS.  Somewhere in the middle of all this mess I ended up with a 333 dollar premium that I did not know about until yesterday.  I called them because two providers told me I was not "eligible." Alrighty then.  I'll postpone the counseling and the surgery until Medicare kicks in.  I don't know what else to do.  Seriously. It's probably best considering the COVID.  

This is not a second wave but the end result of opening too soon to save Trump's economy.  Now he's trashing the CDCand Dr. Fauci.  He does NOT care about any of us, only himself.  I keep telling myself that "this too shall pass" but sometimes it's hard to keep the faith. Just saying

I give it all to God now, daily.  And should you.  He is the one in control and I think we are learning this the hard way.  The golden idols got a lot of wrath from Big Ernie back in the day and greed is sort of running things right now.  That is definitely NOT a good thing.

Wear your mask and carry on with faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment