Saturday, July 25, 2020

a good cry

It never hurt anybody.  Actually it is cathartic and cleansing.  I woke up sad today and commenced to do a full on ugly face cry.  I have an idea what prompted it, and fortunately my friends talked me through it. I am still grieving a lot of things that Celexa blocks until the moment hits when I remember the past and ponder the complexity of the future.  It overwhelms me at times, but that's normal I reckon.  

I haven't been out to the mailbox yet because I've been busy sorting through stuff and purging.  The walls are mostly cleared with important things neatly stacked and sorted.  I need to get some sage going shortly to advance this project of remembering the past.  It works.  

I'll be better tomorrow because it's another day and this too shall pass.  Y'all be blessed ^j^

1 comment: