Monday, July 27, 2020

singin' in the rain

When the girls were here yesterday we had fun with the waterhose and while it was sprinkling Reaves, she was busy digging in a big pot of dirt singing "rain rain go away."  Little did we know that later the farm would experience a monsoon and a rainbow that lasted a very long time.  It was pouring down but the sun was shining so what did I do?  I went outside and played in it enjoying that rainbow until it disappeared.  I planted some coleus in that very pot where she had been digging.  And I just enjoyed the feeling of being showered upon.

Today's totem was a hawk which represents focus, strenth and support from the universe.  Plus a nudge toward leadership bringing positive outcomes.  Hey...I'll take it.  That plus the rainbow lets me know that I am in good hands in spite of troubles.  

I am looking for part time work again so y'all give me a holla' if you know of anything that could utilize my skill set.  Trust me, it is wide ranging.  I just can't handle anything physically heavy but other than that, I'm pretty good at most things.  I have been a personal shopper and errand runner for those who can't get out.  Plus I have an extensive background in healthcare and the knowledge that goes with it.  

Y'all keep looking for rainbows.  They are God's promise to all of us ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment