Thursday, July 16, 2020

but then i'd have to kill you

I would never tell secrets that others have shared with me.  It always stays in Vegas with me.  Unless somebody wants to trade memories, I just enjoy my own.  I always adore talking about who was married to whom and how many kids they had,  I love kid pics to the moon and back.  

The blessing of social media is that we can stay connected and watch our friend's lives.  I wouldn't give you a dime for internet based celebrities except the funny ones.  I get my news in a fair and balanced way by reading a lot of different sources.  Our country is in crisis right now, and it's been heading downhill since 2016.  I blame this mostly on the Republican Senate which has eviscerated the law and started a war with the House.  And fired everybody who tried to tell the truth. This is not about our president per se.  It is about government control in an extremely disturbing fashion.  

We had a nice little rain and I still hear thunder to the south.  I picked a few green 'maters and squash and will try my best not to deep fry said veggies but dang they're good that way.  At my age cholesterol is the least of my worries.  I should hear something tomorrow from the insurance company about my hiatus in coverage,  Maybe there will be a payment plan or something,  

There are two granny smith apple trees in my yard that grew from little free saplings.  It has taken many years for them to mature and I don't spray them so there's a lot of dead ones in the driveway.  If you have a horse, come get them some snacks.

I will be forced to make a Kroger inside run because you can't ever know how those pickup orders will go.  If they have it, I'll buy it and freeze the rest.  My real reason for going is to get the ingredients for a going away cake for Will.  He wanted chocolate chess pie but he gets the triple chocolate bundt cake. I think they will all likey.  Passing the peace to you and yours ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment