Tuesday, September 25, 2018

loose and free

Today is one of those where I let the spirit lead me.  It's amazing how much fun life can be when you slow down and savor the moments.  The Dyersburg buddies minus one met at Coby Jo's for lunch and everybody was pleased plus we got to see a lot of old friends and I made a new one.  My sweet Katie, a former patient, was there with her Daddy...also a former patient.  Over at the back I spotted a couple of county officials.  It's a casual atmosphere that is going wide open after the 11AM lull.  I wish them all the best.  It's just what that part of town needed.  Out south we pretty much live in a food desert except for gas stations.  

After that Patsye and I toured the cabin to see the progress.  Johnny and Billy were there working away and more windows are in place plus the mantel.  Coming right along.  The plumber is supposed to be here this afternoon to replace the 30 year old toilet so that should be interesting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment