Sunday, September 16, 2018

grammaw time

Lauren and Reaves came for a quick visit and my birthday gift to her was new bras from WalMart so she went shopping while Reaves and I played outside.  We started out on a blanket on the ground and the dogs immediately got into a fight which scared the bejesus out of her.  Inside Ellie went.  She is so alpha.  After a bit of crawling in the dirt and trying to eat sticks, we moved to the swing.  I couldn't get one of the latches to work so we proceeded with caution but the worst part was trying to get her OUT.  The other latch was stuck and wouldn't come loose so I had to cut the strap to get her free.  We were both worn out by the time that was done.  It's been hanging there since Jordan was a baby so it's time to replace. 

Two hours with a one year doesn't seem like much but it kicked my old butt and hers too.  She missed morning nap so she probably slept all the way home.  She is such a happy baby until she gets tired.  Then it's running Stafford fit time.  She's standing on her own without assistance but no steps except for those first few.  I'm amazed to just see her pull herself upright and stand without holding onto anything!  Little things.  

The farmers are taking the Lord's day off I imagine.  All the equipment is still here but the dust has settled and I have my view back.  The contractor said he would be back at the cabin next week so phase next is close.  I am grateful that that plus a whole lot more.  I got the paperwork yesterday to retire my state medical laboratory license.  It's easier to get it back if you do that rather than just not pay.  

So, all is quiet again here at Casa Poops.  Y'all keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment