Monday, September 24, 2018

hey hey ho ho

"Kavanaugh has got to go!"  I just tuned into a live protest with a crowd chanting just that.  This whole thing gets more bizarre by the day with Rosenstein planning a meeting with Trump on Thursday, expecting to be fired.  I hope with everything in me that he will take the high road and be fired rather than resign.  No matter what kind of dirt they have on him, he's expected to be a warrior to the end.  Which leads us to what about Mueller without him?  Scary thought.  This administration is dead set on lying its' way out of everything they don't like.  Russian meddling aside, they have done nothing but stir shit since day one.  The instability is staggering and quite dangerous to our country as the cast of characters changes daily.  If they fire Rosenstein and eventually Mueller, they are shooting themselves in the foot right before mid-terms.  The American people are not stupid and have had it.  

So, I missed the birthday party but got to see several videos and Reaves was, of course, precious in her glittery little pink dress and birthday crown.  She tore that smash cake UP!  It's still raining off and on and expected to last through tomorrow.  Life is quiet right now except for the click of paws on the floor now and then.

I'm expecting a visitor at the end of the week....a man whose grandfather worked at the dairy barn back in the day.  That should be quite interesting.  I haven't look toward the cabin but I figure they're putting in windows about now.  It's amazing how different the place looks with new ones.  I still the four eight panes that were across the front of the house.  

Time for me to get off my lazy butt and do something productive.  Y'all be careful out there.  And tell 'em Hoyt said hey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment