Saturday, September 8, 2018

birthday eve

On my last day as a 62 year old i had a pretty great time starting with a visit to the grand opening of Buff City Soap downtown.  There was no money for their product but still, a lot of fun.  Plus I was on the live feed.  

I got a couple of presents already but today took the cake.  My friend brought me a chocolate lab mix female already spayed and walked me through the paces of getting her acquainted with Sam and Oscar.  There was a huge fight over the water bowl so I see my future consisting of gettin' this tribe together in peace.  Sam ran off for about 3 hours but he's back safe and sound. Presently all three are resting quietly and drying off from the monsoon.  Mamye and Steve bought me a leash at the gentral and dropped it off and we proceeded to celebrate our birthdays.  Once upon a time, Charlie B gave me a little Volkswagen hippy bus from the gift shop.  Steve wanted it but I couldn't bear to part with such a special gift.  I gave it to him today while they were here for his big 60 and my 63rd.. Got a kiss for it too.  

It's raining like nobody's business which means corn will be delayed again.  Lerd.  I did a bit of social work in between dog fights and window sales.  Dakota came by to pick up his window and was tickled to death with it.  I think he's gonna' create something wonderful.  

Stay dry and well.  And keep the faith ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment