Friday, August 10, 2018

live from the lane

I've been relatively healthy since I don't get out much but some kind of crud has got me by the balls.  Lots of coughing and nose blowing.  My friend Rachel has strep but I think this is what is known in the south as a "summah cold."  They are a beast.  I got out long enough to visit Cheryl with a payment and picked up my prayer stone.  God bless you honey.

Several people have lost their lives this week in one vehicle accidents.  This is sad beyond words.  There are parents and friends and children all stunned and missing their loved ones.  In the blink of an eye y'all.

I am attempting to become a bit more numb to the fact that life sucks.  You can either pick up and go on, or lay down and die.  Your choice.  I'd rather go down fighting if there's a chance and if not, so be it.  I'll take it as it comes because you-know-who is the caller of shots.  

Just had a thunderstorm to the south but no rain here.  I'm watching another one in AK to see it that one develops.  Stay tuned and peace out ^j^

1 comment:

  1. Be careful to not super glue your balls to the inside of your thighs .

    ReplyDelete