Thursday, August 9, 2018

interview this

I went for a job interview today for a position using my writing skills.  It sounds promising.  Time will tell.  I carried Jane Yates prayer stone in my pocket when I went in and got home and noticed I had lost it.  Calling back to the office I quickly found that some kind young lady had found it on the floor and is keeping it for me.  Leave room for the spirit to work, always.

Well the chance for rain went from 80 to 40 and it looks like we're getting missed.  At least it's not 100 degrees in the shade.  It's time to get into shorts and at work on this house.  It's not like I have a dishwasher or maid.  I have fond memories of a dishwasher once upon a time.  This is why I buy a lot of bleach.

Y'all be happy and healthy and always remember who you are ^j^








1 comment: