Thursday, May 17, 2018

it's not the heat....

Well it kinda' is but the humidity is the culprit.  I took my walk early so it wasn't real hot but sticky as the devil.  Then I did some tree trimming and weed pulling and decided that I'm too old for that kind of activity when it's hot.  I might have a stroke or something.  I noticed that the kudzu hill has popped out due to the hot weather so before long it will be covering the hill and crossing the road.  There are some very large heaps scattered around the county and one particular gully on a curvy two lane has one that you could drive off into and nobody would find you 'til first frost.  I always think of Gods in Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson when considering kudzu.  I have that book signed by her as well as Between, Georgia.  Good old southern girl reading.  Problem is I don't have a clue where they are.  Or anything else.  

My living room is full of piles and furniture NOT arranged until I find out whether or not I'm moving.  That's the plan, but plans change.  I don't count anything as reality until it actually happens.  Like, you know, counting chickens before they're hatched.  That never works out well.

I'm still steady stretching attempting to keep my mobility at a decent level.  I miss my time with Gay but money is tight so there ya' go.  My regimen includes daily tumeric and CBD oil for inflammation.  The only NSAID that I use is BCs.  Blood pressure is ( I'm assuming ) stabilized.  Hypothyroidism under treatment.  Allergies are horrific!  So now you know the state of my health...haha.

Ya'll be safe and happy.  And remember like your mama used to say "some day you'll look back on this and laugh."  And you know what?  She was right on.


No comments:

Post a Comment