Monday, May 7, 2018

a new day

I have been in sloth mode for about four months now while recovering from surgery and I have started with day one of 1/2 mile.  I worked up a sweat and kept a keen eye out for mr snake.  This was not power walking or even walking fast.  It was drag your ass until you're done walking.  It will get easier and after a week I'll move on to the one mile which includes a ginormous hill.  I have no excuse now not to do it.  

I visited my FNP this morning for a recheck on the BP issue.  It was better and we tweaked the med a little She gave me a script and a coupon card for Chantix but when I checked on the cash pay price it is a whopping 400 bucks.  

The painting is coming right along and that piece is gonna' be gorgeous.  Lauren had a cow when she saw I had painted a window but it was just an ancient one with no glass.  Practice, so to speak.  I ran into my friend Jennifer at the chicken store and she is recovering nicely from her RTC repair with almost full range of motion.  We talked to her darling husband on speakerphone out front.  Gotta' love it.

Have a wonderful week and always remember who you are.  

No comments:

Post a Comment