Wednesday, January 3, 2018

turkish terror

I rarely get comments directly on the blog because most people use Facebook.  Therefore, when I see one pop up about half the time it's somebody from the Middle East sending a code to somebody I guess.  It always starts with Ankara and I've never bothered to translate....just hit delete.  

I had an appointment this morning to biopsy something on my head, of all places and it turned into a nice visit with two of my favorite people in the whole world namely Kim and Kent. We caught up on life and discussed things like kids, CBD oil and our shared past while he cut and stitched.  The three of us go WAY back.  On the way out I shared pics of Reaves with Lauren's old friend Melissa.  Old friends are the best. 

While I was there two other old friends called to make sure I have heat following yesterday's dilemma.  That makes a girl feel mighty good as did all the other check ins and offers of a place to stay.  I am indeed blessed.

Now, for who's got the biggest button.  Our POTUS is acting even more reckless than usual in the pissing match with Kim.  They actually kind of have the same mentality like two teenaged boys trying to prove who's the biggest and baddest.  Meanwhile the rest of us sit here waiting for the bomb to drop.  I do so hope there's a system of "checks and balances" in place.

Other than that, I got nothing but extensions of the left arm for rehab.  And it still hurts.  This has turned out to be something much worse than when I had the right shoulder fixed because of the degeneration of the joint and surrounding tissue.  But, as they say.  This too shall pass.

^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment