Monday, January 8, 2018

mind drift

I'm lost in a sea of "i don't know what day it is."  Being housebound will do that to you.  I took a quick trip downtown to have brunch with my friend Lorna.  We have the kind of relationship where we know so much about each other long explanations aren't needed.  It is what it is.

I'm looking forward to another MFR treatment and steady doing home care like arm extensions and whatnot.  Outward rotation is still a problem.   Slowly but surely.  That's the name of the game.

It's gloom and doom time again but at least it's warmer, thankyousweetbabyjebus.  I heard ducks quacking in the background when I got in the car today.  Plenty of water after last night's rain.  

I'm hearing bumps in the basement so I hope it's a squirrel and not hatchet man.  I'll be damned if I go look!  Peace and love ~

1 comment:

  1. Ain't no man in your basement. They have all escaped.

    ReplyDelete