Thursday, January 11, 2018

busy girl

I've had lots of interaction today with a lot of folks.  Had to make a pharmacy run and gentral' food shopping to stock up for snowmageddon.  Driving is still a chore so Mamye checks with me every day to see if I need anything.  We were supposed to go to Kroger today but frankly?  I just wasn't up to it.  

Marti Ann is probably in the top five of women who have made me who I am.  Much of that was passed down from her mother Martha who recently died.  As soon as I found out I called her and was on speakerphone with she and Becca as they traveled from the funeral in Texarkana to the burial at Hot Springs.  Honey died in September which is about the interval between my parents' death so I was a blubbering idiot on the phone while she's driving in the rain.  Peace be still.

Reaves is about to go viral with her terminal cuteness and attitude.  Stay tuned for more pics and keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment