Friday, January 19, 2018

only the good die young

Well, that's certainly not true by any means but I love Billy Joel so there you go.  As predicted by my funeral director friend, January has been full of passings...some expected and some a total shock.  On Tuesday it will be 2 years since that snowy day Mom went to glory.  

I've been trying to access a website for a week now with no luck.  I've been given 98 temporary passwords and codes and nothing works.  I've called them about ten times and they're always courteous and helpful but that website....acck.  I'm about to say to hell with it and find a fax.  

If Plan A works, the girls will be here for a short evening visit.  There's a lot more quality in that than hauling all that stuff over for the night!  Thanks Auntie Erica and also for the videos.  That girl is talking up a storm now.

Whever you are, love the one you're with ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment