Saturday, January 6, 2018

fed and happy

Since I can't tackle 412 on my own, Anna was kind enough to give me a ride to Jackson so that Lauren and Reaves could have a home visit.  We stayed in the car while she was shopping Sephora and I people watched becuse the baby was sound asleep.  All the way to Dyersburg!!  Lauren bought lunch from El Patio when we got back and Reaves just finished a bottle.  All is well.

Gigi will be taking the return leg of this journey tomorrow and she has shopping to do as well.   Getting in and out of a coat is one of the worst pains for me so I'll be glad to shed that later in the week.  Stitches will come out of my head and treatment received on the bum shoulder.  That's all I have planned.

It's been two weeks since the girls were here and we do pretty much the same as if they were in Jackson only we get to share the joy of home.  I tap tap in the office and she watches Intervention and scrolls her phone.  Reaves smiles a lot now and is changing in looks but she's still a bitty girl.  Loves her feet.  Who needs toys, right?

I am so blessed ~

No comments:

Post a Comment