Thursday, January 25, 2018

the universe

I am in heaven no doubt.  Gay worked on my shoulder this morning while we listened to music and she found the exact spots that are still causing pain.  You've heard the saying it "hurts so good!"  Yep..that.  Meanwhile Kat is cleaning my house and we're reliving our years together as daughter and otha' momma.  My house was pretty much the gathering place back in the day.  She's doing her thing and I'm doing mine.  It's like having Lauren up in here with country music and all.

The weather is primo but I hear according to SnowBob that there's another wave coming.  Bless.Our.Hearts. and thank you Butch for the delivery.  We've got doors and windows open so as not to choke on the cleaning supplies.  Do you know how excited I am to have clean floors?  Very.

Reaves is getting shots today which consists of I'm not sure what this day and time.  She is happy and healthy and moving on toward cereal and fruit.  Growing up on us.  I feel like walking to the mailbox to see how many bills are in there.  Wish me luck.





  




No comments:

Post a Comment