Saturday, March 25, 2017

the rest of the story

I got a message today from someone who reads my blog and evidently I hurt some feelings.  I apologized even though I never even called him by name.  My semi-anonymous story on a piddly little blog was posted following the real deal posted on FB by someone else.  I didn't even know it.  

I see now why people make up character names for the folks at "the office" because you'll get chastised for speaking your mind on an independent site.  I am enough of a journalist to respect privacy.  I once got called out for talking about the sawill because "everybody knows that's where you work."  HIPPA is my friend and yours.  My time there has turned into a chaplaincy of sorts, meeting with the ones who know me and shooting the shit in between running lab tests and saving lives.  It's complicated and I'm just taking it a day at a time.

The repeal of the GOP healthcare thingy is a good thing.  What's so funny to me is that the moderates and right wingers worked against each other.  Maybe there is a God after all.  I've had a houseful of company this afternoon and all of them have better cars than me.  I guess that's why they come HERE!!

Plus, they love me big ~




No comments:

Post a Comment