Tuesday, February 9, 2021

the weekend

I didn't watch the Superbowl but I've read a lot about the halftime show which featured one of my favorites.  As for my weekend, I got a lot done regarding the move.  My crew of men 2 boys got the heavy lifting done in an hour and were on their respective ways to Sunday after shenanigans.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  The furniture is there  and a few pots and pans but no food and none of the essentials.  When I decide to spend the night, I can always run up here for provisions.  Big transition kids.  Yuge.  

We were pissed today because Trump's impeachment knocked Kelly off air which will probably be the same tomorrow.  Meanwhile, we've got nasty weather coming.  I freakin' hate ice.  Snow, I can manage unless it's two feet deep but ice is scary.  I've never been so happy to have a reliable vehicle than right damn now.  PS.  February is not the ideal time to move.  

My BP was up today and I'm piddling with things like timing of the meds and whatnot.  My level of inactivity probably has a lot to do with it.  I swear I'll walk when it gets above 40.  Surgery is tentatively mid-March with pre-cert by the Baptist East OR in the works.  It's case by case right now.  Maybe if I don't have my shot by then they'll give me one.  If there's one thing I've learned it's to take it one day at a time.  It will be what it will be.  

I hate winter.  I know it's a  necessary evil but it sure is hard to bear, and I live in the South.  A Polar express knows no location.  Y'all bundle up and stay warm and safe.  And get plenty of hugs ^j^
  

No comments:

Post a Comment