Sunday, February 7, 2021

church 2021

We are still all masked up with no choir droplets spraying  We sing under our face coverings led by Dakota et al and it's better than not singing at all. Mary Beth continued with her Mark series , the first chapter where the initial miracles were performed.  There was that lady with the fever who got raised up and healed and then all of Capernum lined up for a good old fashioned fix me party.  Jesus then promptly began to pray over  his newfound superstardom.  

I have been a member of that church since I was born.  I saw it differently today as the sun moved to and fro around the stained glass windows.  I know with all of my heart that my home is there even when I am absent.  I felt my family there with me today.  

I am not a football fan so the superbowl is not on my radar.  I'll take an exciting March madness bracket over that any day.  We could all learn something about a three point dunk.

Be happy and healthy and grateful.  It's the way to peace ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment