Saturday, February 13, 2021

on and on and on

So now there will be witnesses in the impeachment trial which will slow things down tremendously.  Witnesses will not change anybody's mind....just drag things out and delay COVID relief as an issue.  Typical cat and mouse games that mess with all of us.  People need that money NOW not in months.  

It snowed a little this morning which was kinda' cool to watch as it blew across the highway.  I went down to the cabin to scarf some ice from the maker and lo and behold.....the gas company had showed up.  Now I can go there and get some stuff done without having to leave the thermostat on 45.  That fireplace is calling my name.  There is no internet there so I will have to hotspot my laptop from my phone.  Plus the TV.  That's a lot of data! I don't know what my limit is but I've never exceeded it because all I do is talk , text and FB.  With an occasional Google.  

My injection site is sore today which I expected, but not horribly so.  I mean, I can still lift my arm!  I do feel tired, but then I was up at 6:30 tending to the bag which didn't work too well in the long run.  That thing fills up quick when you eat even normal portions of food.  I canceled a required preop appointment with the surgeon because I just can't deal with that right now.  Too many irons in the fire, so to speak.  It will happen when the time is right.  

Y'all stay warm and hopeful ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment