Thursday, February 4, 2021

prayers upward

I tend to be not too anxious, but all I have to worry about is taking care of myself during these COVID times.  Others have multiple responsibilities like caring for children and working a couple or four jobs to make things work.  The sad thing is that the kids are the one who suffer most when things get dicey.  Everyone's world has been uprooted during the past year and life as we knew it is gone.  

I think about my daughter and grandgirl and what they are dealing with.  I want to help as much as I can but I'm a tired broke old lady trying to get my shit together to move.  I went down there a few minutes ago to try to make it my own but it's not there yet.  There is no internet which is not workable for me.  I'm on the list but it's about a month long.  I suppose I could hot spot for a few days but not forever.  This blog is my sanity, and also Netflix.

I hate coffee which is odd for an addict like me.  Discovering a new flavor of Gatorade that I adore has been a gift from Big Ernie.  It's a frosty cherry flavored thing and a real thirst quencher.    I ordered food online today and tried to cover all the bases because I plan on cooking ALOT.  

There are no answers here.  You just go with the flow and figure it out as you go.  With faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment