Friday, February 12, 2021

snow day times two

It is officially okay to stay home post ice storm which I did.  I had intended to do some tidying at the cabin but the gas company so far has not delivered.  And no, it's not the famous propane guy from Gates.  I got mine within an hour and had the pleasure to meet the family member who is helping him out.  I'm sure I will run through that 300 bucks worth in the next week.  

Today I had to get out and do things and the roads were better.  Another day off for me so it was prime time for getting 'er done.  I did a 'gentral run, Kroger pickup, liquor store exchange and got my first Covid vaccine.  I was pretty impressed with how quickly things moved out there at the fairgrounds.  I got there 20 minutes early and there were already a string of cars ahead of me.  Everything is clearly marked and they even write on your windshield with erasable marker what time you can leave.  Yaya and I chatted while I was in the fifteen minute "good to go" line.  The workers were all extremely nice and helpful in spite of grueling weather conditions.  I had on a sweatshirt so ended up coming out of one sleeve to get to my arm.  Where there's a will there's a way.

I HAVE to have disinfectant wipes for the ostomy and of course they are few and far between.  I stopped by Lowe's and scored two of the Clorox brand.  I have two canisters of some knock off brand from the 'gentral and I can't even figure out how to get into them.  Soooo....I'm stocked up on food and beverage for the moment.  And I refuse to get back out except to go to the mailbox.

Y'all be blessed ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment