Wednesday, February 24, 2021

sleep on it

I have no idea which way is up right now.  I'm living in two houses kinda' sorta.  One has a washer and dryer and a bunch of stuff to be cleaned out.  The other is scattered with stuff that I have brought with me.  I work and tend to details as best I can.  In the meantime there is every day drama to deal with which everybody has.  If it ain't one thing it's five.  

Lauren came today and we organized the kitchen after my adventure at Kroger.  I'll spare you the details but evidently the staff didn't know how to deal with what I had on my phone.  I paid for it by debit and hauled it on home after meeting Johnny at the other house to pass over the key.  Both are locked up tight now.  I have to go through the middle room and pick out the heirlooms, in my eyes , and get the rest outta' there.

It's a lot, but I'm a tough old broad with a lot of people in my tribe.  The book will eventually be written, perhaps by an editor who knows how to flesh out the characters of 15 years worth of short stories.  I remember when the dudes at Blogger commented " oh boy, it's her day off" meaning multiple posts.  Those were the early years of Poop Happens and the beginning of Pecan Lane.  They are archived with a license which may or may not be any good  Creative Commons, remember them?

I'm still reading Bragg tales and loving every minute of it.  When I'm done I will pass it on to my dear friend Jana is she doesn't already have it.  Book people are like that.  So are Jesus people.

The wilderness is a tempting place.  Just think about all that He went through fed only by angels.  The devil himself said "come on buddy....I got your back."  Yet He endured and went on to teach and do miracles.  As Jerry Clower would say "ain't that something!"  Now that I have a car with a working radio I enjoy Jack FM when I'm driving.  They are so all over the place with their music and I like that.  If it's something I don't care for I turn it off and the next thing I know there's Stevie Nicks.  My # 2 pick is 92.3 FM in Jackson.  I am a hard rock soft song whatever my mood is kind of girl.  Me and Ms Joy sang Life in the Fastlane today.  

Peace~Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment