Wednesday, February 3, 2021

extra patrol

Whew...what a busy day!  I tried to start on my income tax return this morning and all was well until I got to the LTD.  TurboTax wanted something from box 7 and that box was empty on the 1099 or whatever it is.  It's a long term disability payment that runs out next year.  My favorite accountant died a few years ago and I paid 100 bucks for somebody else to do it last year because it was "complicated."  Any free advice on what to do about box 7 would be greatly appreciated.  It's labeled SS tips.  WTH?  I will tackle this on another day when I get things a bit more organized.  

Me and my joyful buddy had a busy afternoon getting her hair done and my face waxed.  By the time we got home there was another appointment and then we ran by Larry's to pick up Mama's fake old drop leaf table.  He s aid I didn't know how to load furniture and he is correct.  We managed to get it in the back with only one seat laid down ( the other one is stubborn ) and I unloaded it by myself at the cabin.  Home again.  

On the way home I noticed the county cop parked right before the lane getting out to question a young black man in dreads with a bible and on his phone.  Oh...and a long walking stick.  The cop flashed his lights to let whomever called know he was there.   Never a dull moment out here.  Thank goodness I have neighbors who watch out for me.  The only problem I see with the move is Oscar terrorizing Smoochie but I think I've got it figured out.  

Y'all have a lovely evening >)

No comments:

Post a Comment