Saturday, February 6, 2021

ignorance is bliss

God only knows how many years I ran on underinflated tires because I didn't have a handy dandy sensor to alert me.  Now I do and I've had to have air twice in a two week period.  Josh at Lake Road said that's to be expected until it warms up.  Air is two bucks for people who don't buy gas there but I do so he said it was free....even though I bought gas somewhere else this morning! So, the air was free and he got a tip.  

The heavy lifting starts tomorrow and my crew includes three men who love me to the moon and back.  My designer aka Cousin Mo will then come into the picture.  Piece by piece I am moving home.  It still doesn't really feel that way because it's always so dadgum cold when you go in.  But that will pass and I will shuttle back and forth until it actually IS home.  

I saw an old friend at the gas station and we wanted to hug but....you know.  This COVID thing is really doing a number on people not only physically but emotionally as well.  The isolation is depressing.  I miss human interaction.  If I have to wear a mask for the rest of my life so be it.  But I must have hugs.  

I'm going back to the church house tomorrow after a few weeks absence.  I can't wait to see the fire in Mary Beth's eyes and hear the Word.  This beach trip is a pipe dream that we are hanging onto to keep the faith.  It may turn out to be Hot Springs, who knows.

Y'all pull out the big coat.  It's a coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment