Monday, February 22, 2021

taking a break

This old gal has a lot of balls in the air right now, thus the posts will be short and sweet and saved up for a day when the muse says to tell a story.  I am currently reading Rick Bragg's latest which is just that....a collection of short essays about life in deep south.  Bragg grew up in Alabama and has traveled the country as a journalist and reporter for years.  It was only after all that when he began to publish books.  

Story tellers draw from what they have lived as content.  "You should write a book!" they say.  My book has been written one day at a time for about sixteen years.  Any editorial advice would be appreciated.  

I'm warm and have water and a sleeping dog next to me.  I heard the peepers this afternoon and the sun was out all day.  Am I blessed?  You bet.  Keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment