Wednesday, January 18, 2023

knitting up a storm

I talked to Carol a while ago and she is surrounded by yarn and learning to knit like Patsye does.  She is looking for a local place to knit and chat so I am no help.  Maybe somebody I know could join her circle.  This old girl has learned the hard way that you do not speak your mind with the public.  Somebody, somewhere will be offended.  Like FB on steroids, ya know?  It's been raining all freakin' day here but me and Joy got her hair and nails done at Headlines.  Oh, and a facial wax.  We just love going in there every Wednesday for whatever she has scheduled.  It makes me happy to see her pampering herself.  Plus, I get to see all of them at the shop.  Drake has red hair now which I love.  So does Guide and he got his locks cut off by Misti.  

You never know who you will run into in a day.  I'm always on the lookout for Sugardaddy but so far, no good.  Actually, I wouldn't be happy with that kind of arrangement.  I would love to be in love again.  Maybe when I go to the nursing home some old dude will recognize what a prize I am.

I am officially a stringer for the local paper which was kind of a surprise even though I've been doing stories for two months.  My first print article will hit the stands on Saturday so I'll be saving quarters to buy it.  One dolla' only!

Rosie and Oscar are both in the house because of the rain.  I'm doing laundry and thinking about the future.  With faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment