Wednesday, January 25, 2023

attention to detail

I am a very careful driver and it really pisses me off when folks don't turn their headlights on at dusk, dawn, foggy days or rainy ones.  Also I really do not like those of you who (a) pass in the turnoff lane (b) do not stay a car length apart while stopped (c) don't know how to use a turn signal (idiot) (d) do not stay six cars apart when traveling the highway.  I could go on and on but people are just stupid.  Bubba learned the hard way that you can be sitting there waiting to turn, minding your business and somethings happens while you wait to go.  Like being in a four car pileup when a driver passes out. It was unfortunate for all involved, especially the last guy who rammed into them.  He was sick already and had cooked a whole week's worth of BBQ ribs for July 4th at his food truck.  So much for Bubba's "forever truck."  He got compensated.

I have a day off tomorrow to go to the doctor and see what's up with this stoma.  If I don't get some relief soon my mental health will suffer.  I might just pitch a hissy fit up in there and beg for wound care.  Do NOT underestimate this old girl.  Me and the all the critters are waiting for LP to get home from Jackson.  It's been a long day for her so she gets the bed tonight. Plus there's supper on the stove.  I'm exploring a futon with trundle at Big Lots and it looks pretty sweet.  Randy and Sandy's green one has done its' duty for many years.  And thank you!

I have no opinion this evening about anything other than it's cold and an icy mix is on the way next week.  We do NOT like ice but snow is our friend ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment