Monday, January 30, 2023

ice ice baby

The world as we know it is officially shut down due an impending ice storm.  It looks like a tricky little thing with temps hovering in the 20s and 30s for several days and precipitation along with it.  There is very little bread in the stores but I have some because I don't eat it much.  Usually goes stale, ya' know?  If I have fresh artisan bread I usually eat the whole loaf at one time and share it with friends.  I'm craving honey brioche from Tiger Tail.

Henry Angel said goodbye to his mama for a while this evening.  She's having surgery on Thursday so there will be a recovery period.  From what she told me I gather that it was start with a knee scope and proceed from there with a possible tendon graft.  We shall see.  If weather permits, I'll show up at Tennova north in Jackson to be there when she comes out.  Everybody needs their Mama after surgery.  I remember mine being there time and time again.  

Prayers up for the whole world and you're next ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment