Saturday, April 2, 2022

you might be a country girl

This was hunt and gather day for me and I hit it hard after a 13 hour nap feeling just good enough to take on what needed to be done plus a little plant shopping.  Everything I bought plant wise is on the screened in porch waiting for warmer weather.  I got some of Stanley's favorite 'mater plants and too much more to mention.  It looked like a huge fire sale on ferns out by the courtyard.  I scored the ONLY hanging basket of begonias to be had and was proud of it.  My porch is like a little greenhouse!  Me and Reaves call it our special place. Believe it or not, spring is here in a teasing sort of way where we all want to grow stuff but it's too early.

I have also been in a cooking mood for some reason.  I like to play around with recipes and add something different to make it interesting.  One of my stops today was a kroger pickup where my great friend met me at the car.  I only spent 30 something dollars thanks to coupons.

I'll be headed to tabernacle in the morning and see what the day brings.  The girls may come which means nothing else matters.  I wipe my slate clean for them.   Watch our for the Easter bunny and Cross ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment