Thursday, March 31, 2022

oh susanna!

It's raining again but at least the wind has died down.  Mother nature was NOT playing yesterday.  I'm a very cautious driver and I was scared when the big ass trucks passed me because I was too slow for them.  I can't tell you how many times I've passed farm equipment without batting an eye if there's room but not on that road in the middle of a monsoon.  There was a tornado in Jackson close to the hospital but no heavy damage reported.  Y'all it poured and poured until right about sunset when I captured a pic of that bright orb and all the little ponds that the day brought.

I'm not a gun person and I love birds but not flocks of them swarming my house and pooping on the car.  It has been that way for weeks and car washes are expensive!  I had to perform a do-over last time I went because I hit the brakes.  There's a science to it, ya know.

My friends Dakota and Scarlet will be moving soon to a new adventure in Tupelo MS.  I've already cried a lot over it and have decided that it's the way of the world to let go in love and trust that God has it.

One by one and day by day I'm spreading the word about the great hospital reunion.  If everybody comes we may need a venue!  Nah, they will forget.  It's not an official FB event except as a lab reunion but the scope has widened if you know what I mean.  It takes the whole team.  

I ordered a Lodge iron skillet today for a wedding gift and of course it got subbed to non-Lodge.  Fine then.  I ain't about to take it back.  Abbey will love it and if it's not seasoned she knows how.  That will be one heavy gift bag.

I'm easing into music and my happy place.  If I'm lucky there will be another sunset ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment