Tuesday, April 26, 2022

all is well

Day 2 of isolation has been alright though cool.  I'm getting to know the new kitty and she is eating like a bandit and using a litter box.  I see more expense in my future until she's big enough to do it outside.  I bet she only weighs about a pound or two.  Anyways, she is very needy and you can tell she got lost from her peeps.  We sat in the sun today with Oscar nearby and just did our own things.  I mostly bird watched.  I wish I knew more about which ones are which and who sings what.  All I recognize is the mournful cry of a dove.

I took Oscar for a ride today because he loves it and needs the attention.  The hot pink peonies up on the hill are full of buds and I'm glad we didn't mess with moving them before they flower.  That would have screwed it all up.  It will be done in Big Ernie's time.  Mrs. Council's row of narcissus is showing out on the hill by the road.  The next tenants will get to enjoy all of that.

Be blessed ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment