Thursday, April 28, 2022

a unique opportunity

So far I don't have Covid so that's a good thing.  I've spent my days this week in the yard and on the porches using all my upper body strength to dig holes for the flowers Jo gave me.  I'm not done yet, but working daily on it.  I needed some muscle to lift the big bags of stuff so my buddy Patrick came out today and hopefully didn't get a hernia.  Only one bag  left and a lot of things in pots waiting to plant.  My poor little sweet basil gave it up so I'll have to get some more from the crack store.  Peppermint and Lilac are in pots on the porch.  I have a hundred foot hose with a wand but can't manage to figure out how to turn the tap on. Lauren did it for me the other day.  Now I need a very short hose with a wand for the veggie garden out back.  There is a spout right next to it.  But that's putting the cart before the horse.  Tomatoes and squash will go in next month so they will need the H2O.  I reckon my Daddy taught me well along with other gardeners.

No name kitty is doing well and making herself at home.  She eats and sleeps and poops on the back porch.  When she's in the house she is all up in my grill like cats do..She eats like a horse which is great because she needs to get up to four pounds for a spay.  Ain't no way I'm wanting a litter of babies up in here.

Y'all be blessed ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment