Wednesday, April 20, 2022

rain rain go away

Okay April showers....enough already.  It's wet and cold and I'm out of propane again choosing to run the heaters.  Besides, we're changing companies this year.  I am so tired of big corporations I could spit.  You know who you are!

Me and Joy and Huck went to Headlines today and we all enjoyed it.  He sat in my cousin's lap while her highlights were cooking and then went back with me to get waxed.  His mama works on a reclining table too so he just assumed the position on the floor.  I feel better with cuter hair and a hairless face.  A girl's gotta' do what a girls gotta' do.

My culinary side is in full throttle but I'm learning to experiment and make smaller batches unless somebody is around to share with.   I need more smaller casserole dishes.  My one 9x13 is in the freezer with cream cheese corn casserolefor some other day.  I'm seriously craving some cheese biscuits as featured in From the Back Burner.  I know, shameless self promotion.

I have so enjoyed looking at everybody's Easter pictures.  Our photo shoot went well until Rachel mentioned "a shot" and Reaves thought it was a needle.  OMG.   She recovered and there are some beautiful memories to be savored forever.  

Happy hump day ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment