Thursday, April 7, 2022

all vaxxed up and nowhere to go

I was out and about today so I stopped by the pharmacy and my 2nd booster.  My arm is sore and I feel like I've had an injection.  No biggie for me. 

Kelly is on a boy band run on her show and I'm loving it.  I had forgotten all about them and they're grown up and still kicking it!  That's mine and Joy's special time together.  We do so love us some Kellyoke and that keyboard dude.  We have also begun to like the cooking ladies.  Gotta' have something to do when it's cold out!  We read together in silence, my book and hers.  And we give Pearl all the loving she wants.  This little gal knows to expect me and we always play on the bed.  Pearl actually talks to me.  I learned on the innerwebs that those puppy dog eyes were bred in wolves by people who began to see them as pets.  You know....the begging ones.  

Got some plans here to make sugar cookie dough for Easter cut outs. I will have to find some of those multicolored sprinkles and a can of icing.  That's not how my Mama would have done it but sometimes you have to adapt.

Y'all be merry and bright.  And please don't kill the bunnies ^j^

 


No comments:

Post a Comment