Wednesday, December 13, 2017

today's outing

It literally kicked my ass...and my shoulder.  I had to get some stamps to pay propane guy and dentist guy and everybody else.  That was stop one.  As I was leaving I passed the PD coming out and we exchanged good mornings.  I don't think he recognized me in my crippled get up.  Next was the cancer center where I paid for a smoked ham from the DC baseball team.  To die for y'all.  

Then we tackled Kroger which was "not bad" since it was 1PM.  Give it a few hours and it'll be a madhouse.  A kind man who bags offered to load the car up for Mamye and me which was a true blessing  She had boxes of firestarter log!  She bought me Mexican to go, we made a couple more stops and then pulled up to Casa Poops to unload.  Cousin Marilyn had come by with some goodies while I was out and they were hanging high on the welcome sign out front.  All is well.

And now....back to The Handmaids.  

No comments:

Post a Comment