Wednesday, December 6, 2017

bite the arm that feeds you

Oscar was horribly abused physically before he came to live with us.  He has flourished here and turned into quite a little lover.  Except when he's asleep and you scare him.  Or course they sleep with me so I've learned to move carefully so that I remain next to a dog but with space to move.  Last night when I moved Oscar dug in one spot deep.  Thank the lord I'd had something for pain.  He's not mean...just damaged.  

I've got the sage burning to blow off bad vibes and stress prior to surgery.  I'm ready to get it over with and move on.  The girls are coming to see me for a coupla days on Tuesday and that's a blessing.  The one armed woman and a baby.  UCMTSU

Prayers are always appreciated.  I can feel the power ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment