Thursday, December 28, 2017

counting blessings

I had totally forgotten about a song that I shared with Hazen during the summer when she was in Pompano.  Lorna found and liked it while going through the memories on her late daughter's page.  That led me to listen again and of course.  I cried like a baby.  What is so ethereal about the whole thing is that the friend who introduced me to it did an MFR treatment on me shortly after that. When I told her about the song she teared up too.  We are kindred spirits like that.  

Lauren and I had a decent talk this morning since she was off.  Baby Reaves was eating like the big girl she is who holds the bottle herself.  We talked about the sad things and good things and all things in between.  She is working like a warrior woman these days and caring for a baby.  I know that feeling!

So today is Thursday, right?  Oh crap.  Garbage day.....gotta run.  






No comments:

Post a Comment