Friday, December 15, 2017

one week out

My hair has been bothering the crap out of me because it's so long and I can't reach to get the clip in.  Marla took care of that for me this morning and gave me a made by her mama sausage ball.  Hair salons are eating central around Christmas.  Bubba picked me up, dropped me off and delivered me to the next driver which was my neighbor Beverly.  With a car load kids, she delivered me to Gay for an MFR treatment which was absolutely heavenly.  Thanks all around to those who helped a girl out.

The house is a wreck but there's not much I can do about it.  I did manage to wash dishes one handed last night and I can do laundry that way as well.  The rest will have to wait for more mobility or a professional.  

I went out in my coat that looks suspiciciously like the handmaid's cape only it's not red but shed it pretty quick as the sun came out and the day warmed.  Bev and her crew are on a cookie making mission today following her daughter's last day at school.  They told me all about who's got what part in the Christmas play at church.  I am blessed to have them for neighbors.  

Bless Bubba's heart he thought I could DRIVE like this which I suppose I could but it wouldn't be very safe.  One wrong jerk on the left side and I'd be in a ditch.  As it turns out, Bev is the one who hit the bobcat and then her hub smacked the possum.  That solves that mystery.;

Y'all keep it merry.  Santa is watching ~






No comments:

Post a Comment