Friday, December 1, 2017

face time

Babies change so quickly that if you don't see them for a week or two they're doing something new.  Thanks to technology we can be live with our people.  About to try that with Reaves and Lauren.  I feel a good cry coming on so maybe that will help.  

Change is constant.  As you get older those changes come closer together to where you're continually adapting.  It has taken me almost two years to not be sad about my parents and the loss of that way of life.  It was stressful and I wore myself out but we were still all together in some way or another.  

It's highly unusual for somebody to work in the same building for 40 years which is why my feet hurt.  We have been through multiple changes in staffing this year and it's about knocked us all for a loop.  Yet we carry on and celebrate in little ways like pizza!day!   The pace was pleasant and we helped each other.  That's what's up.  

I overheard a video today that caught my attention.  It was two radical racists.....one white and one black.  Watching both men made me sad for the division based on race.  We are all of one bloodline for sure.  There's just a lot of crooks in some of them.  You are my brother or sister or whatever you choose to be because we are all made by one God.  And that God doesn't payback for transgressions.  Karma is what does that.

I'm not sure what's gotten into Corker but I think he's trying to piss Trump off at our expense.  Not that the tax package is that wonderful, mind you.  He just seems to be grandstanding  and we don't need any more of that.  Just saying.

I got paid today so what little shopping I do is now or never and will most definitely be online.  My friends are at Holiday Mart in Chicago and I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that!  What a diverse group.  I hit Heather up for the beach next year with babies included of course.  We're on a mission for May.  Only there will be a LOT more stuff this time.  A two car caravan for sure.  

Be merry~


No comments:

Post a Comment