Monday, March 10, 2014

vitamin d therapy

Up in lab testing land that's a hot topic among practitioners because we're all so deprived in the winter when there's like NO sun for days on end and if there is it's too cold to fight it except to work and the bread and milk store and back up the hill on Pecan Lane. I ordered some crack a couple of ME's nursery rhyme books for babies that I know and they were totally confused that I used the new road name. See how corporate changes things on a whimsy? I have to give it to 'em though...the place looks much better than my aging daddy left it, always trying to patch and fix like the depression era child that he is. My family is one of a kazillion that survived life in the south and lived to tell it.

From my house to the end of the lane is half a mile and there's a big ass hill sloping up to the dairy barn. A former neighbor who was built like a god used to run around the field roads and up and down that hill. When he wasn't running he was on his bike. The other guy had a huge Harley and cut the screen out on the front porch so he could roll it up in the house to clean. Alrighty,then. You might as well dance, huh Rusty? They lasted about ten years as the anesthesiology group at the sawmill. How they ended up out here I can't remember...oh YES I do. My brother and his wife were broken up at that time and we worked together so she knew the pair like I did. The house was leased on her referral. I only met Rusty's kids once but Josh was a frequent visitor. He and BG took off on four wheelers one day and tore the side of Ali's knee off on a tree. I guess I should have been supervising, huh?

Anyway I'm on a mission to be healthier and think more positive thoughts so that all the annoying people of the world just don't matter. I finally have a day off and it's looking good weather wise since winter of 2014 will soon be history. I'd still rather freeze than sweat any time. All the croci? and buttercups are up and leaning toward the sunny side. When it's this nice I don't care what the job is, only tha it's outside where the sun is. I was (briefly) in a thread with some attorney at law type folks and this one guy totally jumped in capitalizing country and church and god and whatnot. It looked angry, ya' know? That's my worst nightmare to be all kidnapped and given koolaid by Westboro Baptist types while Coulter and Malkin give a play by play.

No comments:

Post a Comment