Thursday, January 17, 2013

target practice

WA cousin became quite alarmed when she read how yesterday went for me so she sent a holla' my way just to make sure I hadn't climbed the water tower. Her opinion is that I'm being targeted as an old timer who makes too much a decent living wage as a college educated scientist. That doesn't look too good on the balance sheets when the kids are in charge and Daddy needs a few million more bucks. We even talked about Rick Scott and how he has made his fortune contracting with corporate to do their drug screening and will soon expand into the welfare sector. Good luck with that dude. Rand Paul's name came up too, and not in a good way. We shall see if our good old USA has had enough of the lunatic fringe.

John's crew got about 1/4 of the fence done today so Pride stepped right over the rusty broken part and over into the wheat because the grass is greener. At least he waited until I got home to bust out. I must say the wire job I did is quite pathetic but I'm just a girl and can't afford to go to the wire store for his ornery ass. He's lucky he gets hay and apple treats. Pride is a true barter...neighbor has girl who loves horses and pays for pasture until they break up. Poopie gets horse to make a pair along with Trapper. BG found Trap dead many years ago. Old Pride is still kickin'. So are all three dogs and the cat. Since the eagle shits tonight I went wild and bought some spinach dip at the dollar store for dinner. It goes great with crackers and ramen noodles.

Thank you sweet baby jeebus, we have toilet paper and aren't wiping our hind ends with leaves or the leftover paper towels from the basement. As I glanced out front I saw that there's water standing in the flats which means lots of wildlife and regeneration. Having a river nearby is a win win for farmers and this place is surrounded. I haven't seen any coyotes in the past few years so I guess homeland security cleaned them up or else they moved when the cattle did. Anyway, back to Sugardaddy. I think that every woman in the world wants to be taken care of in very basic ways and that men don't always understand that. I don't know where the hell I've been but I just watched The Hangover for the first time this week and promptly watched it again the next day. The baby is eternally cute and those guys are typical. I wouldn't have it any other way. BG wants to marry BC. I could definitely work with that scenario.

How ya'll doing? It's ladies night you know.





No comments:

Post a Comment