Wednesday, October 14, 2020

where was i?

Oh yeah.  When last we chatted, I was still on a high from a girls' visit.  I've been busy busy since then.  Bubba got to go home finally and is recovering well.  I killed three birds with one stone today and early voted on my way to get a mammogram and bone density.  Some old dude with a Trump mask on was coming in as I was leaving and me and the lady at the table both told him "you can't do that."  She made him turn it around where the message wasn't visible.   After that I went by the county Democratic headquarters to visit a minute and then went scouting for our billboards south of my house on 51.  I was pulled off on the side of the road with emergency blinkers on to get a picture of one of them and a kind lady and her daughter stopped to ask if I needed help as I was hiking back to my car.  I love it when that happens.  

Other than that, it's all rainbows and unicorns.  Y'all be safe and happy.  Remember who you are and be nice to people.  If they're mean to you, kill'em with kindness.  Over and out ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment